I have a 2 woman show coming up in June so i’m going through my UFO’s (unfinished objects) to see what I can finish up for the show. I found this little frog that I’ve had hanging around for years. I’ve never really been able to figure out what I wanted to do with it, something isn’t right. So I put it up on the design wall and after a day or two realized I could salvage something from it if I just hacked off the parts that don’t seem to work for me. I pinned up a ribbon, have decided on a few elements to add. I think I’m ready to hack it up!
Sometimes a couple of years hiding in a box helps give a new perspective. I’m no longer tied to the original concept and I can see it with new eyes. Look for my progress on this one next week along with a finished Lightening Creek quilt!